Subject: Re: FLASH: get url and play scene?
From: Brandon Wolf
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:21:04 GMT

I think I might have a Script+SWF that could help,
http://www.flashzone.com/FLAs/advanced/advanced.html
Look for the one marked "Berto Passing Arguments"
Now, this shows how to call another frame in another SWF, not scene...but
maybe it will help you figure it out...let me know if you figure it out, I'm
curious myself.

Brandon -- webmasteratflashzone [dot] com
FlashZone
www.flashzone.com