Subject: RE: FLASH: Where can I find free/cheap sounds
From: Len Harrison
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 23:25:17 GMT

There are several other software synth and drum machine applications besides
Rebirth. Some of them are freeware or less crippled than the above. If
anyone is interested in this marginally offtopic (notice a lot of sites use
techno and drum machine sounds), let me know and I'll post a review of some
of these.

len harrison
instructional designer
lenhatabtcorp [dot] com