Subject: FLASH: Gantt Charting Using Flash or Macromedia Generator
From: Abraham Lloyd
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:17:02 GMT

Good Morning.

My name is Abraham Lloyd and I'm a Senior Developer for onProject.com.  We're looking to use Generator 2 for a number of different graphing solutions within our site -- one of which is the generation of Gantt Charting.  Does anyone know of/have any experience re: generating Gantt Displays?  On another note, I'm a Cold Fusion Developer so if anyone has any 'generation/CF' questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for your Time.  I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Abraham Lloyd
Senior Developer
onProject.com