Subject: Re: FLASH: IE vs Netscape layout probs
From: ed
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:13:27 +0100

Netscape does'nt support the 'marginheight/width' tag in its body as far as
I know, but you can get around it by putting your whole site within a 1
frame layout where the one frame is 100% of your window size. This should
work in everything.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Untitled Document</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<frameset rows="100%,*" frameborder="0" border=0 framespacing="0"
border="0">
<frame name="mainsite" src="mainsite.htm" marginwidth="10" marginheight="10"
scrolling="No" frameborder="0" noresize framespacing="0">
</frameset>
</HTML>

I hope this helps.
ed.