Subject: Re: FLASH: Animation becomes bumpy on after exporting out??????
From: fire
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 04:47:57 +0100

Hey Chris wheres the url? for the guy blinking ,bet its good:)
It seems to me no one knows or wants to answer these ones.I've noticed when you
turn a image into a symbol it moves left and up very slightly ,so if youve
copied and pasted in place then turned image into a symbol then maybe this give
small blink of slight movement .....Probably not help someone?.....I get
various results just doing text tweening and have seen quite a few sites where
the quility of text looks bad.The stock answer seems to be make sure your on
high quality and not to have to much going on.

Actuaaly that could be reason for your blink streaming and high quility ...put
a wait if loaded at start see if still does it:)just a thought.
DAZ