Subject: RE: FLASH: variable syntax frustration...
From: mbain
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 06:58:06 +0100

I wish someone could explain this "expression" / "string leteral" this to me. I
am not of a programming background and never know when and where and what wth
quotes and types of variables and poop.

This always confuses me and the flash help didnt really clear it up.

examples would be great

Michael Bain
"(A)bort (R)etry (I)nfluence with large hammer"
IBM Global Services, Tel external: 011 302 7234, Tel ext internal: 11120,
Cel.Phn: 082 926 1856
------> http://www.futuredynamics.co.za/cyberbaby/babym.html

bhallatfigleaf [dot] com (Branden Hall) on 09/29/99 08:57:40 PM

Please respond to flasheratchinwag [dot] com