Subject: Re: FLASH: Apology... about Percentage Loader
From: mbain
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:15:57 +0100

> Again.. I apologize.
> .oOo.
> || I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do.

bwa ha ha ha ha

Michael Bain
"(A)bort (R)etry (I)nfluence with large hammer"
IBM Global Services, Tel external: 011 302 7234, Tel ext internal: 11120,
Cel.Phn: 082 926 1856
------> http://www.futuredynamics.co.za/cyberbaby/babym.html

2Nerotik <2nerotikatnisa [dot] net> on 09/30/99 08:39:38 AM

Please respond to flasheratchinwag [dot] com