Subject: FW: FLASH:Serious dragging malfunction
From: Aaron Schurman
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:29:11 +0100

Let's try this again...can anyone please help me on this...before...the only
help I got was to put in quotes where they were missing...and in the
scripting in the file I did, I just forgot them here. And yes, I am sure
this is written out pathetically, because I am a professional graphic
designer and multimedia artist, not computer programmer. I am still fairly
stupid in this area, that's why I am asking all of you. Please help if you
can...thanks a ton!! :)