Subject: Re: FLASH: True 3d site (glasses and everything!)
From: Jennifer Harvey
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:42:06 +0100

silence. :-) In case you didn't see it ...

http://www.kensherwood.com/3Dplay2a.htm (you'll need Red/Cyan glasses)<<<<

Sorry for the lack of response, Ken. I really would have liked to see this effect, but I left my 3D glasses at home next to my secret decoder ring.
Seriously, this could have interesting and fun applications. It's good to know there is a guru out there to answer questions.