Subject: Re: Re(2): FLASH: Site check please
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:52:00 +0100

Sorry, Taco. Stopped at 20% loaded. Right-clicked & hit "play" & it went
right through perfectly. Mine is cable modem connection, so it should load
very quickly. Want to post an fla for us to look at? Or send it to me &
I'll take a look if you'd like. It's a very nice job, love the graphics!

~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
Advantage Web Solutions
http://members.home.com/cherica
AdvantageWebSolutionsatHome [dot] com (mailto:AdvantageWebSolutionsatHome [dot] com)