Subject: RE: FLASH: Bypassing Intro Question & Site Check
From: Angeline Geronimo
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:53:37 +0100

Hi Larry,
I think it's a great FLASH intro. very catchy and fast as well so I'm not
killing anytime here waiting for it to load.

I don't have any tips for you because I'm still trying to learn this myself
but all I can say is that I think you did a great job!

Angie

Angeline D. Geronimo
Web Designer
ageronimoatiscgnetwork [dot] com