Subject: Re: FLASH: What was that site?
From: mbain
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:20:43 +0100

www.yugop.com ??

That the one you are looking for ?

Michael Bain
"(A)bort (R)etry (I)nfluence with large hammer"
IBM Global Services, Tel external: 011 302 7234, Tel ext internal: 11120,
Cel.Phn: 082 926 1856
------> http://www.futuredynamics.co.za/cyberbaby/babym.html

"Steve Riley" <srileyatmindbuilder [dot] com> on 09/28/99 06:15:39 PM

Please respond to flasheratchinwag [dot] com