Subject: Re: FLASH: gee whiz
From: brzys
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:20:45 +0100

Hi Bob,

Plainly and simply they are bitmaps; the bitmaps are good by the way, but
the same is not said for the addition of the flash animation. If you're
going to do it, do it all the way, as in: do all in the same style . . .
Either make it all realistic or linear, but not both, it has a tendency to
cancel each other out! Another thing, don't fade text to white or use white
text on top of white to green gradiation, one it looks like crap and two YOU
CAN'T READ IT! IF YOU CAN'T READ IT, WHAT GOOD IS IT!

Other that that it's a good piece. Good concept, just follow thru, you
started now finish it, this time slow down a bit, you'll get better results!
A tip, put a shadow on the butterfly, it will give it a more 3 dimensional
look.

cYa,

Mary Brzys

P.S. I know you didn't create it Bob!