Subject: Re: FLASH: PMCS please test
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:52:04 +0100

Hi, both the play online and the Win download worked "swimmingly" for me.
And welcome back, by the way. The only comment I would have is if the
colors were more "coordinated" the end results of our playing might be more
appealing.

Nice work!

~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
Advantage Web Solutions
http://members.home.com/cherica
AdvantageWebSolutionsatHome [dot] com (mailto:AdvantageWebSolutionsatHome [dot] com)