Subject: RE: FW: FLASH:Serious dragging malfunction
From: Aaron Schurman
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:26:29 +0100

Okay...that helped a lot...and helped me to understand dragging quite a bit
more...thanks a ton!! Now, when I run the thing the text scrolls right and
won't stop...it doesn't respond to the movement of the mouse...would you
have any idea why it's doing that? I have three frames:
first one is Set Variable: "xmove" = 275
Second frame is that whole script I wrote before with the addition of your
start drag help
Third frame is Go to the Frame (2)
Can you help me with any more hints...thanks a ton!!! I really appreciate
it!!
AAron