Subject: FLASH: HTML Form elements in flash
From: suraj prabhu
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:15:57 +0100

Hi guys,

I wanted to know if all the HTML form elements can be simulated in flash to
get a user's input and to submit the collective data from the user in a
single URL to say an ASP. To be more clear....if i have to create a
registration form in Flash 4 is there a way to do it and submit all the user
inputs by clicking one "submit" button. Has this already been done? If yes,
can somebody tell me where I can find pointers to this resource.

And that brings me to another conceptual question. Can flash entirely
replace HTML in all aspects?Any answers to this one.

Thanx guys

cheers
Suraj..:-)