Subject: UKNM: Re: Industry Prices
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 13:25:59 +0100

>Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 12:26:32 +0100
>From: Anil Pillai <Anilatkbw [dot] co [dot] uk>
>Subject: UKNM: Industry Prices
>
>Hopefully this looks like the kind of mail group where I might get the
>information I need.
>
>One of my clients, Supermodel Caprice, is enjoying good success with the
>web site we built for her (www.caprice-supermodel.com). We are now
>thinking of opening the site up to advertisers but I have no idea
>whether industry standard rates apply.
<snip></snip>

On a similar vein ....

I have just re-launched one of my personal projects for the Summer -
Summer Festivals, summerfestivals.com - and am now wanting to attract the
massive amounts of advertising dollars(!!) that are just waiting to be
chucked at this kind of project.
The site is presently attracting around 2,000 hits a week and
steadily growing.
We have over 1,000 festival entrys for this year alone and again,
this list is growing.
What I am looking for is an agency that would sell the banner space
for a fair percentage.
I spent quite a bit of time searching around but could only find
agencies that charge vast amounts for the pleasure.
I would be grateful if anyone could mail me details of any agencies
that are in this field.

Many thanks,

Lee

* -- leeaturbanmediadesigns [dot] com -- *
* -- urbanmediadesigns.com -- *
* -- djindex.com -- *
* -- summerfestivals.com -- *