Subject: UKNM: Scandinavia
From: Ann-Christin� Segall
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 16:30:00 +0100

The swedish broker and consultancy company P S New Media AB is looking for
well produced and successful web-concepts. If you would like to find
representation/partnership in the Scandinavian countries we can help you!

We know all the major players in the media and web-business in Denmark,
Finland, Norway, and Sweden.
Many of them are looking for good concepts to license.

Interested?
Please contact Ann-Christin� Segall, segallatswipnet [dot] se

P & S New Media AB
Ann-Christin� Segall
segallatswipnet [dot] se
phone + 46 (0) 704 - 26 66 42