Subject: UKNM: Theft at the ICA
From: Sam Michel
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:19:41 +0100

I don't know if anyone else heard this, but I caught it on the radio as I
was leaving the house this morning, a massive theft of computers from the
ICA...

The radio report asked for people to call the police if they saw anyone
heaving stuff with 'Sun' printed on the side, out the side door of the ICA
in the early hours of this morning. Not sure this was the kind of publicity
Sun were looking for.

It's a bummer anyway, looked like it was going to be a interesting project.
Hope they were insured.

Toodle Pip

Sam
Webmedia Group, 21 Noel St, London, W1V 3RD
T: 0171 494 0812 F: 0171 434 1304 E: samatwebmedia [dot] com
ICQ Pager: 4561042
Webmedia: http://www.webmedia.com
ShockeR: http://www.shocker.com