Subject: UKNM: Upstart
From: Steve Johnston
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 10:16:25 +0100

It is pleasantly surprising to see such humility in face of what must have
been a great professional disappointment. I know from my own personal
experience of business failure that the experience sets you up hungrier
and, crucially, more able for the next time. Sadly however the Englishman's
attitude to 'failed' businessmen, is not what it should be and nothing
compared to the attitude in the US where failure is almost a pre-requisite
to success.
Good luck in the future Jon, but don't hold your breath waiting for people
to want to do business with you.

Steve Johnston
Director of Development
IMRG (Interactive Media in Retail Group)

http://www.imrg.org/