Subject: UKNM: Customer acquisition & retention crippling sites
From: Bruce Lewin
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:03:13 +0100

Hello all,

I am trying to find more information on the following topic.

Does anyone have any idea of marketing costs and the sorts of figures and %
of revenues that are going around?

I am under the impression that many firms are spending 60 - 70% of income on
customer acquisition and marketing - anyone got any other figures?

Bruce.

Bruce Lewin
bruceattradingtactics [dot] com
+44 (0) 7974 242512