Subject: RE: UKNM: Dot Com Fever
From: Wallace, Darren
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:09:09 +0100

Yes, but IMHO, e-business or ecommere in general just means 'doing business'
online.

Of course this includes transactions online and therefore generating
revenue, but equally this also includes the value chain and reducing costs
by operating certain functions online as well.

If a company is able to accept reservations/appointments online, even just
via email, then that's still ebusiness/ecommerce.

Affiliate Solutions Seminar - London, England
A one day seminar for Merchants and Affiliates which
focuses on Revenue Sharing and Affiliate Marketing
for the online industry. Being held April 26, 2000, at the
MayFair Inter-Continental. http://seminars.internet.com