Subject: UKNM: Moreover and the rest
From: Caroline Sawyer
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:37:20 +0100

Just wanted to follow up the various comments and notices about news feed
companies and give the official word on Moreover.

We are the largest online news aggregator harvesting from over 1500 sources,
including FT, Guardian, etc. We too harvest audio and video content, but
have found it less popular due to bandwidth issues....we are looking forward
to that resolving itself in the near future.

As an aggregator, we supply both comprehensive news feeds to sites and offer
complimentary services to content syndicators - filling in any gaps and
giving a wider perspective on a news feature. We enjoy working with the
likes of Screaming Media and i-Syndicate on various sites and projects.

Moreover is a click-through business, so our 250+ feeds are free and you can
help yourself from our site - http://www.moreover.com. We also offer
branded feeds and a cloning facility which operates as a free added value
branding tool - of particular interest to those involved in online
marketing.

If there is something you want that we do not seem to have - whether a
source or a category of news - or you have any other questions, just get in
touch with me. We like to work in partnership with the companies we harvest
from as well as those to whom we supply feeds - so all your feedback will be
welcomed.

Hope this helps answer those queries.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Caroline Sawyer
Moreover.com - the webfeed company
carolineatmoreover [dot] com
+44 (0) 171 253 5003
Favourite Webfeed:
http://www.moreover.com/interneteurope

Affiliate Solutions Seminar - London, England
A one day seminar for Merchants and Affiliates which
focuses on Revenue Sharing and Affiliate Marketing
for the online industry. Being held April 26, 2000, at the
MayFair Inter-Continental. http://seminars.internet.com