Subject: UKNM: Free Wine ? hmmmm
From: Jansen
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:58:40 +0100

I was slow for a start, when I finally did get to checkout the same thing
did
happened to me the whole thing fell over, and there is no free wine winging
its
way to me :(

So I thought I would just have a free whine here instead.

This does not look good on you if you are running a site that cannot cope
with
this sort of traffic.
This should have been planned better. I think anyone who says "Free Wine
Here", is bound to get huge amounts of traffic to the site and things should
have been in place to have dealt with this before running around shouting

about
this.

Do you expect anyone to actually buy wine from the site if you cant even run
your special offers promotion correctly, what message does this send out to
your potential customers??..

Jansen

Affiliate Solutions Seminar - London, England
A one day seminar for Merchants and Affiliates which
focuses on Revenue Sharing and Affiliate Marketing
for the online industry. Being held April 26, 2000, at the
MayFair Inter-Continental. http://seminars.internet.com