Subject: Re: UKNM: cdrom business cards - any war stories?
From: Ben Hawksworth
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:24:52 +0100

The Blue peter Solution:

Take a piece of card and draw round a CD.
Cut this shape out.
Draw round a CD card.
Now cut this shape out.

Sometimes you just have to go low tech...
(I have never tried this and it will probaly invalidate your warrenty)

>From: Lee [dot] Rickleratjoshua-agency [dot] co [dot] uk
>To: uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com
>Subject: Re: UKNM: cdrom business cards - any war stories?
>Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:09:10 +0100
>
>The new Mac G4's have a problem with them as well. They have DVD Ram slots
>and therefore nothing for the cd cards to lay on. Bit of a bummer actually
>coz I've got to produce some in the next few weeks!!
>

>Lee
>
> Ben Rooney
> <ben@isyndica To:
>uk-netmarketingatmail [dot] chinwag [dot] com
> te.com> cc:
>
>In my previous life as editor of The Telegraph's connected section, I can
>say that these things were the bane of my life. I had one of those Compaq
>machines that has a slot not even a tray, and could never use them. Problem
>was that PR types loved producing them and I had dozens and dozens of them
>sent to me. Result -- a bin full of cards. I would stay clear of them.
>
>Ben

Affiliate Solutions Seminar - London, England
A one day seminar for Merchants and Affiliates which
focuses on Revenue Sharing and Affiliate Marketing
for the online industry. Being held April 26, 2000, at the
MayFair Inter-Continental. http://seminars.internet.com