Subject: UKNM: A reality check.
From: rachel.kittridge
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:56:44 +0100

Please find below the best wind up ever!. Suggest you read from the very
bottom of the mail upwards.

cc: administratoratjunglemail [dot] net
Subject: [FWD: The 'JungleJim' Account ]

QUESTION : What does TGM stand for when the administrator signs off?
ANSWER : The Ginger Messiah !!!!

A certain Mr Harvey Trotman amazingly managed to acquire the e-mail address
"administratoratjunglemail [dot] net" and started a 4 month campaign of deception.

It started with this e-mail on the 20th of January which was sent to all of
our
friends that set up accounts on the same day -
all of us received it and remarked on it at the time :