Subject: UKNM: Boo's special offer
From: Simon Stokes
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:34:50 +0100

I just got this from Boo...
------------
What would you do with �20 from boo.com?
Grab a new backpack and head for the hills? Snap up some sandals and cruise
to the beach?
Whatever you decide, you�ll get it for �20 less at boo.com.

How does it work? All you have to do is go to boo.com
(http://www.boo.com/?ecmemi=uk0013) and shop. When you get to the checkout,
look for the �promotional code� box and enter this code BCAD0001.

Whether you�re looking for street favourites, performance sportswear or a
style classic, you can try it on at boo.com. As always, you can shop using
our special features: zoom 3D spin and the dressing room. And there are no
hidden costs or catches with our free shipping and free returns policy. New
ranges from Paul Frank, Fred Perry, Converse, Timberland, Final Home and
Quiksilver are all now available.

See you online www.boo.com
(http://www.boo.com/?ecmemi=uk0013)

PS: Know anyone else who knows a good deal when they see one? Forward them
this email.
---------------------------

In answer to Boo's question - What would you do with �20 from boo.com? - I
would spend 30 minutes selling my principles to look for a decent T-shirt on
their site (lots of decent T-shirts, you just can't get to them) then I'd
spend 10 minutes trying to buy it with the shopping page crashing then I'd
post a 'never-again' mail to UKNM.

Boo - you still owe me �20 - I spent it on my time looking at your site.
What is it with you - it's like an exercise in finding the limits you can
push people to then bribe them to come back to the site? (My price just
went up again.)

Simon Stokes
TEAM LGM marketing communications

Affiliate Solutions Seminar - London, England
A one day seminar for Merchants and Affiliates which
focuses on Revenue Sharing and Affiliate Marketing
for the online industry. Being held April 26, 2000, at the
MayFair Inter-Continental. http://seminars.internet.com