Subject: Re: UKNM: Ad-banner auctions
From: Rachel Wight
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 09:50:43 +0100

This isn't very nice, nor informative but I hope so (adbot.com is out of
the picture), this kept getting confused with HotBot and caused me a lot of
confusion a year or so ago.

If you are looking for low cost banner ads let me know.

Rachel Wight
European Advertising Manager
Wired Digital

http://www.hotbot.com