Subject: Re: UKNM: New Media Age Chat
From: Aidan Cook
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 11:33:56 +0100

> Simon Waldman, new Internet Editor at the Guardian, is doing a chat on the
> New Media Age site today at 4. No chat client necessary, just link off from
> the pacman/Adweb chats box on nma.co.uk. Should be a good one. Cheers.

I'm not having a go in any way, but I've just rec'd this mail considerably
later than the time the event started. I've noticed the delay in the past,
and I doubt there's any way round it, but if your message is time-related,
can you send it as far in advance as possible.

Hope it went well anyway.

cheers,

Aidan

"Money is the Schrodingers Cat of economic sytems."
Sense Internet Ltd, www.sensei.co.uk
Tel: +44 113 293 7373 Fax: +44 113 293 7374