Subject: Re: UKNM: Banner creative etc
From: Trevor May
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 19:05:09 +0100

Only one banner sticks in my mind right now: the Ericsson ad where a little
red infra-red beam fires from a phone to a laptop. It looked nice, and if
appears to have worked on me.

Trevor.

--
Trevor May
trevoratre-flex [dot] com

7 Ransome's Dock http://www.re-flex.com/
Parkgate Road Tel: +44 (0)171 801 0171
London SW11 4NP Fax: +44 (0)171 801 0181