Subject: Re: UKNM: Banner creative etc
From: Tim Hayward
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 11:21:32 +0100

There's a banner campaign running for Tanqueray Gin at the moment,
predominantly on US sites which is quite fab. A complete playable golf
game in a banner. If you complete nine holes it takes you to the
clubhouse site for a drink.

Most amusing

Tim

--
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately ascribed to
stupidity".

Tim Hayward
Digital Media Strategist
HHCL + P