Subject: UKNM: studying the European market
From: Sigrid Van Acker
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 15:56:05 +0100

Hello,

I am studying Marketing Communications in Brussels
and at the moment working out a comparative study
of the European Internet-market,
with a special focus on webbuilding/webdesign,
hosting and integrated Internetsolutions.

Looking for the most important players
in the different European countries
this mail-list was recommended to me by a correspondent.

I wonder if it is possible to provide me with
any information on this subject;
being either the current Internet-situation in your country
and/or the biggest webbuilding-/webdesigning-agencies known.

Or, in case not,
does anyone knows any institute or person to whom I should turn to?

Hoping for some interesting news soon,
I thank you in advance

Yours sincerely,
Sigrid Van Acker