Subject: Re: UKNM: star pets
From: Jeraint Hazan
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 16:11:26 +0100

There is a list in a book called The Knowledge (Benn BusinessInformation
Services Ltd 01732 362666)
but the only one I have is from 1992 and is likely to be well out of date
(Q What is the life expectancy of an animal agency as compared to a new
medio one?)

Jeraint

>Er, this may seem an unusual topic (and slightly off topic!), but does
>anyone know of any decent agencies that deal with star pets - e.g. for pet
>food adverts, etc.?
>
>Any pointers in this direction gratefully appreciated!
>

>Jo.

>Jo @ CAN-U-HACK-IT
>Internet and Publicity Services
>
>http://www.can-u-hack-it.com

Jeraint Hazan, Director of On-line Education
O N - L I N E PU B L I S H I N G L T D

http://www.olp.co.uk
t: 0171 935 3800
m: 0973 223191
f: 0171 935 2252
e: jeraintatolp [dot] co [dot] uk
The most common cause of death in the UK is............?

http://www.bhf.org.uk

At On-line Publishing we believe that every job is extraordinary

http://www.olp.co.uk