Subject: UKNM: Re: Portals and Eyeballs
From: neville clarke
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 16:11:28 +0100

Hi UKNM folks
Delurking briefly:

1. Is there a definitive definition of a 'portal' somewhere out there?
2. If only all our visitors spent "only" ten minutes (seconds?) on our site!'
3. An eyeball is an eyeball but some eyeballs are female and others are
male, some are old and some are young, some read the FT and others read the
Sun...

Unattributed Snips follow:

--
Neville Clarke
AIRWISE - The Independent Airport and Air Travel Guide

http://www.airwise.com/