Subject: RE: UKNM: Webcasting
From: Jo
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 12:32:19 +0100

> > Contact interFACE at holodeckatpirate-radio [dot] co [dot] uk or on 0171 692 5503.
> > iFACE is a Net pirate radio station operating from London. Besides their
> > live broadcasts, they webcast numerous club events and have wide
experience
> > in this area. They also have unlimited licenses for live streaming,
which
> > is a considerable advantage!
>
> They also have a small photocopied sticker stuck on the left-hand NatWest
> cashpoint at Brighton station. An odd way to advertise, I thought.

Not really... I've used stickers to promote my club lifestyle site
(although a whole batch got lost in the post as the stoopid London print
shop I used failed to send them by recorded delivery)... it's a
cost-effective way to reach the target audience for certain sites... and
also the webmaster lives in Brighton... and so do I!