Subject: Re: UKNM: UK Ad Agencies
From: carlo andrea pattacini
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:07:23 +0100

try these (or better... prova questi indirizzi...)

http://www.creative-directory.com/

http://www.thebiz.co.uk/maradv.htm

they're not very smart & fast sites, but maybe they
are good enough for a first search

bye andrea

carlo andrea pattacini
parma, italy

and65atrocketmail [dot] com

---Matteo Berlucchi <matteoathyperlink [dot] com> wrote:

> I am trying to identify the main UK offline ad
agencies as I want to
> investigate what they are doing on the web (if
anything at all!).

> Does anyone of you expert Net Marketers know of a
web site that lists
> the main ad agencies in the UK?
>
> Thanks in advance for the help.
>
> Ciao