Subject: RE: UKNM: UK Ad Agencies
From: Robert Hamilton
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:58:16 +0100

Jatinder wrote, somewhat unsurprisingly...

> One question I'd like to know is, which agencies are seriously using new
> media?.... not the ones till toying about, but the ones who pro-actively
> plan and book campaigns for their clients. If there is such a list, I'd
> like to know.

Yes, I'll bet you would... ;-)

While we're at it, if anyone can find similar lists which will do all of
*my* grunt work too, please could they mail me details [ on or off list,
I'm not greedy ]?

Better still, if someone would like to set up meetings for me with people
who are likely to require my services and happy to pay for them, then call
me ASAP...

Anyone dare to care and share?

No, thought not, just testing ;-)

Robert Hamilton