[Previous] [Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Next in Thread]

Subject: UKNM: Virgin Net:3 month freelance
From: Toby Mason
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:40:10 +0100

Hi,

I am looking for someone to work at Virgin Net in the Community Department
from now until the end of the year on a specific project. It will be very
interesting work . Basically I need someone that can research well, write
reports, come up with novel solutions and is very driven. They must also
have a strong interest in the Net. It is an ideal position for someone who
wants to get into the new media industry or someone who has just left
university.
If you know anyone who might be interested please get them to email me or
call me on 0171 479 4423.

Thanks

Toby Mason
Community Producer
Virgin Net

[Previous] [Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Next in Thread]