Subject: Re: UKNM: Data on On-Site Games and traffic
From: kevin moss
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:13:20 +0100

>Caveat: Realize this type of visitor isn't exactly someone
>who is into your site's other content, they are merely on the
>prowl for shockwave sites/games.
>
>Best,
>
>Eric Ward

err, I find your caveat some what scary - who would produce a game just to
get the *wrong* type of traffic to your site - isn't that just plain bad
marketing. If the game is an advertising hook it surely needs to be the
right type of hook for your target market.

Isn't this a no-brainer?

Kev

bend over ... sniff the line...
http://www.hoddle.com/smacman.html