Subject: RE: UKNM: NMA
From: Phil Dwyer
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:10:27 +0100

As it would be indecorous for these guys to speak up for themselves, I'm
going to do it for them. The 4 off weeks which most offline weekly
publications take are, in truth, to give clapped out editorial staff the
chance to get some vacation time. Publishers are not known for over
resourcing their titles with editorial staff. Yes, sure, the same applies to
most Web ventures, but that's a "whole nother discussion" as the Americans
say...