Subject: UKNM: Industry Bodies...
From: Murray Hossack
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:25:22 +0100

We are corporate members of the BWDMA and would state that the �350 fee for
corporate membership continues to be a solid investment for us.

The objective of all business is to sell their services and products with a
minimum cost of sale. Costs usually rise when handling objections from
prospects and further qualifying enquiries.

Being a member of the BWDMA has directly benefited us in this area in two
ways:

1. We have a credible stance when presenting our offering to clients as
corporate BWDMA membership confirms that five previous clients have
satisfactorily attested our abilities.

2. The Web Project Guide Service is a valuable source of part-qualified
leads. Opportunities from here are usually genuine prospects and our time to
close the business is reduced.

Both of these benefits provide a genuine ROI to Cone

Other benefits we have found are possibly to subjective to be relevant for
this forum. None the less I am pleased to be able to speak up on behalf of
what I believe to be a valued aid to my business.

Murray Hossack <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

t: +44 (0) 20 8944 8291
f: +44 (0) 20 8944 8296

e: MurrayHatcone [dot] co [dot] uk <MurrayHatcone [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:MurrayHatcone [dot] co [dot] uk)>

w: cone.co.uk

ScreamingMedia the leading global technology platform for
the aggregation and distribution of digital content over the
Internet, is now operating in the United Kingdom.
Get relevant and customised content to attract visitors
to your site and keep them there. Click Here!

http://adcenter.in2.com/cgi-bin/click.cgi?tid1036