Subject: UKNM: Re: UKNM Digest V1 #113
From: Ian Tester
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 18:19:42 +0000 (GMT)

Indeed, as Ian Nonymous once put it: "you don't want wings...one gust of
wind - you'll flip over. You want anchors..."

Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 13:27:07 -0000
From: Jo <joatcan-u-hack-it [dot] com>
Subject: RE: UKNM: Lord save us from tampax banners on the web....

> Perturbed - not particularly - but hacked off at the price of them.
>
> It's outrageous that we have to pay for the bloody things (!) anyway let
> alone suffer higher costs to pay for all the advertising.

It's the attempts at differentiation in the 'feminine hygiene' market that
get me. Wings are something that should be confined to birds, or
aeroplanes.

The potential for shockwave-enhanced product demonstrations on the web
could be frightening...

Visit our web site at www.fletch.co.uk
Ian Tester, Marketing Manager, Fletcher Research
T 0171 631 0202 F 0171 631 5252 E itesteratfletch [dot] co [dot] uk