Subject: Re: UKNM: RE: UKNM Digest V1 #115
From: James Bruce
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:40:47 GMT

Wrong! the reason that US hosting costs are lower in than the UK's is that
the competitive picture is vastly different. Penetration of over 30% and a
multitude of mature players keeps the costs low, whereas the UK's relatively
modest takeup allows upstream providers to bloat their margins, this then
feeds downstream.

Don't be fooled by all this bandwidth junk!!!

James Bruce
Managing Director
WebWeaver Media Construction Ltd.
Tel: 0171 379 5950