Subject: Re: UKNM: BT Unmetered access !!
From: Geoff Inns
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:47:25 GMT

I bet they knew some time ago. Wouldn't you insists on being privy to this
info early if you were in their position? It would also make some light of
their recent approach to smaller ISPs such as WHSmiths. There are no
surprises, just good planning!

Geoff Inns
Business Development Manager
Guardian Unlimited