Subject: Re: UKNM: [Was 'ecommerce Xmas wet dream or nightmare?']
From: Judith Atkins
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:35:46 GMT

This is a pet topic of mine....
Having used fulfillment houses and various forms of delivery over the last
five years with a bricks and mortar business I am about to embark on the
nightmare scenario of an e-commerce offering.

As a result of all this hard work it is impossible to order things to be
delivered at home, after all they don't tend to deliver after 10pm when I
might actually be there.....And having moved to a trendy warehouse
conversion the new postcode we have been given doesn't even feature ("We
only update once a year") so no-one can even find the place on a database
because it doesn't exist of course....

If you fancy chatting about sensible time order delivery I'd be delighted,
otherwise e-commerce will end up as a damp squib.

Judith Atkins
0411 604 887
judithatkinsathotmail [dot] com
www.lovesuperstore.com