Subject: UKNM: Shindig
From: Sam Michel
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 18:40:21 GMT

Hi all...

Steve Carlson, moderator of the fantastic Online Europe
http://www.noweurope.com mailing list is in town from Budapest and has got
together with NetNames to meet'n'greet the folks in London. Here's the
posting to the Online Europe list, Steve asked me to post it here in case
any of you happen to be in town.

I'm planning a proper UKNM-do in Jan (some kind of detox affair after all
the Xmas excesses perhaps?) in case you were wondering. I'll be along on
Mon, so hopefully see some of you there.

Date, Time, Place

I'm a little overwhelmed. About 30 people have emailed to express
their interest in getting together Monday night. With friends and
a few more days for word to get around, we could easily have 50
or more people!

I wouldn't have the first idea of where to host a party like this
in London, especially on such short notice. Fortunately, Ivan
Pope stepped up to help me find a suitable venue. Also, Ivan's
company, NetNames, has generously offered to pay for use of the
space. Thanks, Ivan!

Might as well keep the balling rolling. I've also invited Sam
Michel's UK Net Marketing discussion list. UKNM is a lively UK
industry discussion forum, and quite a few of you participate
here as well as there. This is the first chance I've had to meet
Sam and his crowd.

The details for next Monday night: