Subject: RE: UKNM: fw: Boo.com - 10% off. What the heck, it's the Millennium. 15%!
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:26:35 GMT

But if the suppliers are not doing too well...then they will offer better
deals to their retailers to boost sales!

Sometimes they may have overproduced a range of clothes and to clear them
will offer good deals.

But I'm not trying to defend Boo.com and its pricing, but merely point out
that just because they are offering a discount doesn't mean anything. But
if you look too heaviliy into it...

But yes, it is good to see Boo offering some deals, if other online
merchants can offer savings off the retail pric, I was rather surprised to
see that oeriginal deals offered by Boo no better than the high street, now
they are getting better at pricing.

Leslie