Subject: RE: UKNM: Kozmo.com -- The new Blockbuster
From: sally krumholz
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:34:34 GMT

In actuality there are a few places that you can order goods and services
online for immediate delivery online today. Kozmo's biggest competitor at
least in New York is http://www.urbanfetch.com. I do not doubt the need for
some of these services in a city especially for busy people.

Personally, I would rather have a valet service that would pick up my dry
cleaning, do my food shopping and delivery my pet food online in addition
to books & video. I know there are services that do each...but it would be
nice to have it all under one roof. Videos, magazine and take away are too
easy to get without going online.

Sally