Subject: UKNM: iJacko.com
From: iJacko.com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:19:14 GMT

Andrew...

I have received the following emails from a third party and would like to clarify a few points:

Less than two weeks a go I spoke with Rick directly and their parent company SCA regarding cover for an on-line lottery along the same theme as grab.com

We are neither passing off or infringing copyright! The site was mirrored as an indication only and was not intended for the public domain.

We are neither passing off or infringing copyright and feel that we have been unfairly viewed amongst your members.

I have contacted Rick requesting an explanation and I will insist on an apology and would like you to extend the same courtesy by relaying this message to your members.

Yours sincerely

Darwin