Subject: Re: UKNM: Advertising might actually be dead
From: Galal siksik
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 16:32:34 GMT

Hi Everybody,

Approximately 7 million people worldwide have access to the World Wide
Web (WWW). No matter what your business is, you can't ignore 7 million
people. To be apart of that community and show that you are interested
in serving them, you surely need to be on the WWW for them. You need to
do advertising and create a Homepage for them. This new development of
advertising is is simply nothing more than making connections with
other people through advertising (direct mail). You know you
competitors will.

Galal